Tuesday, September 23, 2014

monkey see, monkey do

one thing I've learned with makeup is that if you don't see it, or can't find it you probably won't use it. 

Rummaging through 10 different drawers to find 1 product isn't time efficient, especially for most of us that need to get ready in the morning, or if you have kids running around. 

I really love clear acrylic organizers because you're able to see and store everything! 

       $259 at www.glamboxes.com

It makes getting ready an easy and simple task because all your products are right where you can see them! It also saves you some money because you're not out buying the same products over and over because you just lost your favorite blush again. 

tip: I always do my makeup (and clients) facing a window: natural lighting. That way you're not walking out looking a different color than you did in the bathroom. However, i store my makeup in a shadier area (away from the sun) to avoid heat damage to my products. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment