Monday, September 22, 2014

cinema secrets brush cleaner

out of all my years of makeup, no other brush cleaner has ever compared to the Cinema Secrets brush cleaner. 

available at www.cinemasecrets.com
A little goes a long way with this product and it dries amazingly quick (like 5 mins max)I use it inbetween clients, so that my brushes are clean and sanitized before each application. Yeah it cleans AND sanitizes!! It works amazingly well at removing everything from my brushes, even quick drying Inglot gel eyeliner and eyelash glue. 

I use cinema secrets on a daily basis and 2-3x a month I'll go in and  thoroughly wash my makeup brushes with dawn dish washing soap for a deep cleaning. 

It's always important to clean your makeup brushes, makeup artist or not. 

Because bacteria tend to prefer damp areas, make sure to clean your foundation brushes after each use to prevent breakouts or clogged pores (Or opt for disposable sponges to avoid having to then everyday). If you noticed your shadows/powders aren't delivering as evenly or smoothly (things looking patchy?), it's usually a sign of a dirty makeup brush. It's like taking a used paint brush and expecting it to deliver the same color as a clean one. 

so always remember to clean those brushes!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you linh I've bee using smashboxcosmetics one. I will try this one too

    ReplyDelete